A group of sixteen authorised technicians and a multiple diversified lineup of quality inspectors area unit to look at and scrutinize the processed merchandises. The teams area unit equipped with progressive equipment and that they abide strict scrutiny ways. They even have regulated quality standards to look at the merchandise so as to make sure that these merchandise meet the standards of the purchasers before any market unleash. the corporate has shaped its own set of internal control system supported the clear data of what their clients’ preferences of their merchandise. This internal control system could be a results of the company’s of years of expertise of mercantilism their merchandise to the us, Canada, Germany, and therefore the uk.
Excellent acquirement is very important in planning top quality materials and clothes. this could solely be earned through coaching, oversight, and management to attain the company’s goal which is to come back up with concepts and ideas at the planning Workshop that area unit appropriate for production and delivery.
- Based on Management – to keep the business continually growing
- Focused on the Clients – always make improvements to satisfy client’s requirements.
Our company in hand quality assures and management team that’s composed of well trained and fully fledged members capable of examining the materials and clothes made within the producing line. this is often to make sure that the standard of our final merchandise won’t be compromised.
Our clothes review method consists of eight steps and these are:
1. Piece by piece examination – 100%
2. Random in line spreading review
3. Cut piece review
4. In line stitching review and examination – 100%
5. Trimming and examination – 100%
6. Inspection throughout press fold – 100%
7. Finishing and packing final audit – 100%
8. Employment of metal detectors for broken needle management system – 100%
These in line review show that we tend to square measure committed to the standard of our merchandise which we tend to make sure that the very best standards of quality square measure met. we tend to don’t permit any compromise once it involves the standard of our merchandise. From the acquisition of our raw materials to the last a part of the cargo, we tend to make sure that the standard of our merchandise is maintained. it’s conjointly only if our suppliers accommodates identical standards of internal control. we tend to created it certain that Quality Assurance could be a put concentration of our services which our goal is that no consumer can complain referring to the standard of our merchandise.
- The products from the cutting section should undergo inspection for any type of visual imperfection. Included are the following:
- Holes, bare, needle line, variation of the yarn shade, and repeated differences. These are called as knitting defects and the defects are not limited to the ones mentioned above.
- Water marks, component shading, compactor shoe marks, and dead cotton slabs. These are called as processing defects.
- Inappropriate notching and incorrect cuts.
- Unmatched front and back panel based on the customer’s requests and specifications.
- Unmatched designs.
- Sampling quantity example:
|Measurement Check||2 out of 10 pieces|
If a particular product did not qualify to the standards above, that product will be returned to the cutting section for restoration and adjustment, or replacement.
|Bundle Size||Defects allowed|
|Up to 4 Pieces||0|
|7 to 12 pieces||2|
|13 to 19 pieces||3|
|19 to 25 pieces||4|
|More than 20 pieces||4|
If there square measure merchandise that square measure needed to get replaced, the standard management officer can see to that that the shade and measurements of the new merchandise can match to the replaced ones. this is often to confirm that the numbers of the batch will match.
Rate of Defects Calculation:
Calculation of Reports Generated for all Procures that are Archived:
- Cutting Quality Assurance Report – Exhibit 3A
For a selected sample to be accepted, the standard assurance officer depends on the subsequent parameters:
1.Pattern of the material, design, and weight
2.Details of the stitches
3.Placement of the accessories and trims
4.Details of folding and packing
The following are treated as primary errors:
Any holes within the surface or perhaps minute defects that may eventually cause a hole.
>Any kind of detectable blemishes.Incorrect shading among the garment itself.
>Dye stains and misprints.
>Conspicuous cuts and tears.
>Unmatched checks and stripes.
>Unfolding of the material that may have an effect on the general show of the garment.
>Conspicuous marks, or stains.
>Changes in measurements or specifications that surpassed the quality tolerance.
>Crooked or wrinkled seam.
>Susceptible seam or broken stitches.
>Seams that don’t seem to be bar fixed unless hid by another seam.
>Uneven and erratic prime sewing and distinction sewing.
>Top sewing that splits in distinguishable regions of the clothes.
>Inaccurate sew numbers or counts.
>Wrong allowance of the seam.
>Crooked hems and irregular hems.
>The bar track is missing.
>The fronts, sleeves and different centro symmetric elements ar uneven or irregular.
>Mending is poorly done or unacceptable in keeping with standards.
The following are considered as potential secondary or minor errors:
>Stains or marks that can still be removed
>Other defects that can be considered temporary and not listed above.
#In line Quality Audit:
It is part of the job of the quality control officer to conduct an in-line quality audit based on the procedures given below:
- After any operation, the officer will pick up a random bundle.
- The quality of that operation is examined through that random bundle as a representative sample.
- The procedure will be repeated at least 3 times in a day.
If a discernible trend of repeated errors is observed, the entire production will be stopped. It will only be resumed when a corrective action is employed to address the problem and that corrective action must be approved by the quality control officer.
#End of Line Quality Control
It is also part of the job of the quality control officer to wait at the end of the sewing operation to examine the following:
- Formation of the stitches
- Variation of the component shades
- Variations and sewing changes
- Damaged or destroyed parts
- Jumping of the side label
- Sewing operation that is possibly missed
- Specification of the broad measurements
A pilot run may be carried out depending on the order size. This is to address the problems that may arise in the full production mode. In this run, all the products are examined visually for any defects. The sample sizes for pilot runs are given below:
|Order Quantity||Pilot Strike Off|
|Up to 4, 000pcs||5 pcs|
|5,000 to 10,000 pcs||20 pcs|
|10,000 to 25,000 pcs||50 pcs|
|26,000 to 50,000 pcs||75 pcs|
|Above 5,0000 pcs||100 pcs|
If there discernible deviations in the measurement or style during the pilot run, these are incorporated in the sewing line before the full production starts. All the reports are presented and archived.
The quality assurance team ensures that quality of the embroidery is not compromised. A sample embroidery sew-out is done and the sample of the garment together with the details is constructed to ensure the quality of the embroidery. This is done before the mass production and the control parameters are strictly adhered.
- Correct shade of threads
- Layout of the embroidery
- Coverage or stitch density based on the order
- Alignment of the embroidery
- Tattering of the thread
- Clarity of the design based on the original sample
- Appropriate tension of the threads
- Holes made of the threads originality by the needles
- Skipped or broken threads
- Variation of the shades within a box of threads
Quantity of the Pilot Strike Off:
|Order Quantity||Pilot Strike Off|
|Up to 2000pcs||15pcs|
Any approved strike off product is ensured by the quality assurance team to be of the same color tone as its reference number or standard color. The sample garment together with its position details must exist at the department. The strike off should be done with the use of the actual garment and that garment should be examined before the bulk production. In any case, the quality should be examined according to the following standards:
- Correct shades of the colors used
- Placement of the prints
- Accurate registration
- Alignment of the prints
- Clarity of the design based on the original sample
- The surface must be correctly cured
- Presence of spots and stains
- Skewness of the print
- Pilot run quality audit report for printing (Exhibit 5A)
- Daily quality report for printing (Exhibit 5B)
#Finishing and Packaging
To eradicate wrinkles, the knitted or woven fabric products are pressed. The following are key points to be ensured by the quality control officer while pressing of the fabric is in progression:
1. A proper temperature ought to be maintained for the knit product iron method.
2. A Teflon shoe ought to be provided by the system and a periodic cleanup is needed.
3. It is necessary to not arduous iron the areas like collar, embroidery, or printing for it would destroy that specific space.
4. The surface of the garment ought to be free from mall wrinkles, defective luster, and iron-pressed marks.
5. The iron finished product volume ought to adapt to the specification of the order.
6. There ought to be associate degree allowance of one hour before the product area unit loaded during a poly bag so as for the product to be cooled.
7. The horizontal and vertical markings of the ironing table prime ought to match to the define size of the garment.
Packing is additionally associate degree integral a part of the garment production. The characteristic details area unit to be examined by the inspector:
1. The hangtag, price tag, and Universal Product Code stickers.
2. The appropriate size of the poly bag ought to be utilized for a particular garment to be packed.
3. The insertion of the garment into the bag shouldn’t be too tight or too sloppy. There ought to be an accurate tightness of the packing.
4. The proportion of the pre-packs and therefore the quantities in every carton ought to be verified indiscriminately interval.
5. Visual symmetry ought to be determined from the garment through the poly bag.
The markings of all the cartons ought to be acceptable consistent with the necessities of the order.
Before any of the garments exit the manufacturing area and delivered to the clients, a final audit should be performed in order to establish the quality level of the product. This is very critical in the factory for any defect that was not detected earlier will be observed, thus preventing any customer complaint.
It is now the quality assurance manager who will perform the final quality audit of the packed goods and is usually done in two stages:
- Once half of the delivery is packed.
- The other is when all of the delivery has been packed.
If in case a problem pertaining to quality arises, the goods have to be screened for the specific type of problem. Once the correction has been implemented, the steps above should be repeated. The reports are then presented and archived:
- Report for the final quality audit (Exhibit 8A)
Global AQL Service